Ability to machine a variety of materials, both ferrous and nonferrous, to customer specification.
We understand that the accessibility of our location is only one aspect of convenience.
Lake Foundry strives to make every part of the casting experience more convenient and efficient, while maintaining standards of quality high above other providers. We understand that the accessibility of our location is only one aspect of convenience. For this reason, we also have our machine shop situated next to our foundry with CNC mill and Lathe machines. Our in-house machine shop gives us the ability to take your prototype to casting to final machined part, ready for assembly. Our capacity is limitless and can further machine any casting of any size or material.
One-stop machining service capabilities to provide you with a fully machined casting making your purchasing experience convenient and hassle-free.
- 1/2lb to 15,000 lbs per part
- Low Volume Runs (<500 parts)
- Jobbing and Prototype Castings
- NDT(Non-Destructive Testing)
- Mechanical and Chemical Testing
- Full Service Pattern Shop
- Heat Treatment
- Full Service Machine Shop
- Pump and Valve Manufacturers
- Industrial Machine Tools & Fixtures
- Steel Mills
- Industrial Doors
- Compressor Manufacturers
- Zinc Igot Producers
- Mining Equipment
- Crane Companies
- Electrical Motor Manufacturers